2008年6月27日

My story end to be ?

I have the complete TV series " Sex & the City" and enjoy them very much. After a long wait, " Sex & the City " eventually turns into the big screen film ! How fantastic the movie is. Each color, brand/label, cast, story, attracts my attention, makes me laugh, and brings tears to my eyes. Reli happy to see the main four starring Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda got their own wonderful ending. Then, I can't help thinking if my life would turn out be lovely ending ? Envy Carrie got her Mr. Big !When is my turn ?

At the age of 30s , I realize my set of priorities and keep going to carry out...but like Carrie said, " Life always has a twist " ! Even life was not all working as I expected, just let it go, at least I get lessons, fresh thought,  and look forward to better times.

Carrie stated" People come to New York City in search of  Labels and Love", mine is work & love balance.
I am quite independent but I also hate this personality. Independence is good for life/work but a little bit bad for love ! Sometimes I feel my freezing attitude or reflection scare men and make them feel like fools......I don't mean it!  Actually, i am absolutely the fool.

I am now expecting and searching for my best partner ! Need to concentrate and spend time exploring each other. Whether my lovely story ends happily or not, I do enjoy every moment without regret .Wish me the best.


沒有留言:

張貼留言